Wednesday 19 March 2014

Who's who in a film crew?

Neven Udovičić of Zagreb, Croatia, is a freshly graduated graphic designer, open for any kind of job offering. In love with art, design, movies, music, books, astronomy.
I've been wanting for some time to somehow combine my love for movies and posters, but all that "alternative movie posters" thing seemed too obvious and trendy. That's when the idea of doing an (educational?) "Who's who in a film crew?" poster series came to my mind.





________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These have to be the best illustrated definitions of movie jobs I've seen!

Not sure the lighting and shadows make a lot of sense, and not sure the references to real film and old-fashioned handsets will help the younger generation understand, but I guess that's art.