Thursday 24 May 2012

"Something Fishy"

Here's a silent short, with great colour and an amazing young actress. 

Something Fishy is a short Dark Comedy written, directed and produced by Kristy Best. Kristy's first Short Film received a First Time Filmmakers Grant in 2010 from Metro Screen and Screen NSW, and more than fifty friends contributed funds via crowd-funding site indiegogo.com.

Something Fishy has screened at Vail Film Festival, LA Comedy Shorts, DC Shorts, Friars Club Comedy Fest, Dungog Film Festival, Canberra Short Film Festival and Cornwall Film Festival.


                                         Facebook    IMDb    Website   

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Okay, I admit it, I was on the edge of my seat at the end.

Thanks for this one, Henry.

Kristy Best said...

Thanks so much for featuring my film on your blog! I'm so glad you liked it! Kristy