Wednesday 4 January 2012

"Things I Said in Therapy"

What is it about webseries and therapy that make them seem to go together? 

I don't know, but here's another one. This one comes from Texas. It was written by, and stars, Brendan Bourque-Sheil, and directed by Brendan Bourque-Sheil and John Laws. 

In this episode, Brendan meets his strange, new, court-appointed therapist. And a turtle, variously called 'a metaphor' or 'William.' Oh, and the turtle 'speaks' with a sort-of British accent.    

The music is performed by John Laws, who has a number of songs available for downloading on the internet.


    Facebook    Song    Twitter    YouTube   

1 comment:

Prune said...

This is pretty funny as I ~have~ had the experience of having a therapist who seem much too young to be able to help me with my problems....but I gave him a chance and he actually helped, although he didn't use turtles for metaphors...