Tuesday 4 September 2012

"Friend Request Pending"

Friend Request Pending is a short film starring Judi Dench, Penny Ryder and Philip Jackson. It was written and produced by Chris Croucher. It is a short comedy drama about love and life-long friendship. 
Mary wants to woo the local choirmaster, via Facebook. 
The ten-minute forty-five second tale tells the story of Mary and Linda, who spend an afternoon exploring the pleasures, pitfalls and problems of social networking. See the mature generation venture into dating, using modern social networking tools. 

SORRY. The video has disappeared from YouTube. All I could find was this short-short version. Still, it gives you some idea... 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful, loved it, great little film. thanks Henry.

sue curran said...

Thanks Henry, loved it! I agree, what is wrong with sending a man on horseback with a message?
Sudie Joy x


Juliette Gillies said...

Thanks Henry! Super sweet little film :) x

Kathy said...

I really enjoyed the movie. I blinked every time the oldies used new technology, just as I should, and I enjoyed the extra layers of humour and character in the screenplay. It shows how important it is to have strong actors.
Thank you very much, Henry. I don't know how you manage to have such high quality movies on your site.