Tuesday 24 April 2012

"I Hate Being Single"

I Hate Being Single was created, written by, and stars Rob Michael Hugel. It is a webseries that puts an unconventional comedic spin on a story we've all heard many times before. 
Rob, a recently dumped self-admitted hipster, blunders through single life trying to figure out where he belongs in a manner that is charmingly clueless and entertaining. Described as a mix between Curb Your Enthusiasm, Portlandia, Louie, Flight of the Conchords, I Hate Being Single takes a look at the Williamsburg Brooklyn scene from the inside out, as an response to the wave of other Brooklyn-based shows, 2 Broke Girls, I Just Want My Pants Back, How To Make it in America, The New Girl.
Here is Episode One.

    Blip.TV    Facebook    Kickstarter    Tumblr    Twitter    YouTube   

No comments: